I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY

3:52 PM





I hope one day you will find real happiness.
I hope you can find comfort in being alone at times–not that I want you to be an introvert or something. 
I hope you start appreciating the sun, the moon, the stars,  and the entire depth of the sky.
I hope one day you will have time to be able to take that wrong way and ditch your work that day to find amazing places you haven't seen before.

Because accept the fact, one day we can only sit on our porch, not able to move because of age– either alone or with our better half– atleast in that very moment
you can say that you are glad for you found happiness in simple things within your reach. 
And in that one day, you will find yourself smiling
because then you will realize how little things start to amaze you and fill in the missing pieces your soul are searching for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram // @catcsrmnt